Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What can I do if I major in Graphic Design?

If you were to go to college and earn a degree in graphic design there are many different career opportunities for you.  The most basic area of this degree would be Print Design, next would come Three Dimensional Design, then Electronic Media Design/4D design, and finally Advertising.  All of these fields have many different areas within them in which you could pursue a career.  We will go into more detail about the job opportunities for each of these areas with post to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude…good article. You are the best writer that I have come across so far. You have a knack for words, I must say. I have bookmarked your web page. Please keep writing such wonderful blogs. For freelancers, who are working to earn the extra bucks…your article is worth millions of dollars. You are my FPG (friend, philosopher and guide)! I have wholeheartedly stepped into the freelance zone and checked out some sites like cheap graphic design,creative flyer design
    . You have woken me up to the possibilities of marketplaces. Thank you and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete